20 Jul Picket Fence Installation Melbourne
Picket Fence Installation Melbourne
The picket fence is a great fencing option and is often referred to as part of the Australian dream. You can also live the dream with a new picket fence installed on your Melbourne property.
Complete your home garden display with a nice-looking front picket fence. Paint your gorgeous picket fence to match your house and while you are away with a good glass of wine, by merely hiring a fencing contractor.
You’ll be the envy of all your neighbors. This classical picket fencing can be straight or scalloped, with exclusively decorative pillars and contrasting touches. You are sure to have a superb finished work because, when you have the fence built by a professional fencing contractor, you will have the work completed by an experienced team that values high-quality work.
Picket fences and gates also add character when used to drive your driveway or side of the house, and its typically pointed nature causes animals and children to stay in the safety of their yards.
Types of Picket Fences
Picket fences are available in a wide range of models or styles. Some of them include:
- Pine Fence Pickets
- Redwood Fence Pickets
- Pressure Treated Fence Pickets
- White Picket Fence
- Wooden Fence Pickets
- Cedar Fence Pickets
- Vinyl Picket Fence
- Picket Fence Panels
- Composite Picket Fence Panels
- French Gothic Picket Fence
- Metal Picket Fence
- Aluminum Picket Fence
- DIY Picket Fence
- Rustic Picket Fence
- Pallet Picket Fence
Picket fencing cost Melbourne
The prices of a picket fence can vary depending on the Size (height and length), the style, the materials used, the complexity (doors, logistics of the property), if the line of the fence must be clear, if a fence existing one must be demolished and removed, your location, and other factors.
However, in general, the cost of a fence starts at about $180 per meter if it is relatively simple, unpainted and increases from there.
Advantages and Disadvantages of The Fence
- Looks great and can add value and function to your property
- Can help keep pets and other animals inside or outside the yard
- Being see-through helping to give a feeling of an open space
- It can be less expensive than some other types of fences
- It can be easy to maintain if it’s not painted
- It must be preserved, especially if it is painted
- You need to choose a style that matches the features of your home or property