18 Jul Colorbond Fencing
Colorbond In Australia
Colorbond is popularly known for its durability throughout Melbourne and across the country. Colorbond fencing Melbourne is becoming a popular fencing option for homeowners. A Colorbond has many advantages in terms of durability and aesthetic value. Also, the price of the Colorbond is not as expensive as you might have imagined.
Colorbond fencing in Melbourne is a great choice. This high-durability, long-lasting steel product continues to grow in popularity for both the residential and commercial fences.
The Colorbond fences are not only of high quality, but they are also very convenient in Melbourne. Installing Colorbond can also be very easy.
Advantages of Colorbond fencing
There are a lot of benefits, here are just a few:
- Colorbond looks great on both sides. It has no rails on one side, unlike timber fences. Both sides are great.
- Wide range of styles and colours, you can be sure to find something that fits your property.
- Wide range of heights suitable for pet containment, privacy, or just looking good.
- Very durable and long-lasting.
- No need for maintenance. Simply wash it with a hose once it gets dirty.
One of the main drawbacks is that Colorbond will not be as cheap as installing a timber fence in Melbourne.
There are a lot of options when it comes to colorbond. Here are some options that may interest you:
Colorbond pedestrian gates
Colorbond pool fencing
Colorbond side gates
Colorbond sliding gates (automatic and manual)
Commercial fencing and gates
What heights does Colorbond come?
Colorbond panels are available in different standard heights such as 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m and 2.1m. Custom heights can also be available.
What colours are available?
A wide range of colours is available. You can be sure to find a colour you like and will match your property!
How Wide Is a Panel?
Panels can vary in width. A standard-sized panel is 2.365m wide. However, the panels may also have a width of 2.1m, 2.365m, 2.4m, 3.125m or other widths.
How much is the Colorbond fence installed in Melbourne?
A few things will affect the price of an installed colorbond fence. Price may depend on several factors, such as:
- The complexity of the job
- Number of corner posts
- The slope of the site
- Clarity of the fence line
- An existing fence that needs to be demolished or removed.
- Gates also add to the complexity of the task.